Sunday, January 4, 2015

GRWM\\Work||MaddybeautyLove


GRWM\\WORK

Struggling with the lack of inspiration to pick up my camera, a video fell in to my lap after my friends showed interest in aspects of my work-do on Instagram and in conversation.

So I should start by saying that I am currently employed at Lush as a Christmas Temp (ah!), which means of course the product list is majority Lush! 

If you've ever been in to a Lush, there are the bare-faced beauties and the loud and proud Mademoiselles (or monsieur's)! On the in-between is where I like to sit. I've settled with the red lip and black eyeliner look with a natural skin finish. Though after converting almost completely to Lush's skincare, I've not actually needed to use any foundation whatsoever. Insane! 

You can watch the video here and I've listed all the products mentioned below!



Products used: 

Base:
Lush Tea Tree Toner 
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream
Simple Blemish Fighting Face Lotion 
Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Primer in 002

Coverage & Colour
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream in 01
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 01 Transparent 
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Rimmel London 001 Spring Flower Blush  

Eyes
Essence Liquid Ink Waterproof Eyeliner
Covergirl Natureluxe Mascara in Black Brown

Lips
Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub
Le Couvent Des de Minimes Baume
Essence Lip Liner in 08 Red Blush
Lush Santa Baby Lip Tint
Savy by DB Loose Powder in Translucent

Hair
Lush Deer Knot Wrap
Lush Shine So Bright Split End Balm
Lush R&B Hair Moisturiser

Body Care
Lush Celebrate Body Lotion
Lush First Snow Dusting Powder

Perfume
Lush Tuca Tuca Gorilla Perfume
Lush Imogen Rose Gorilla Perfume


Have you used any of these products? 
What are your thoughts?!

Thank you all for reading! 
I hope you have a lovely week! 

Bisous, bisous
MaddyBeautyLove
XxXx





No comments:

Post a Comment