Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Vegemite Endeavours || MaddyBeautyLove





I made no New Years Resolutions this year. I figured, that the list of yearly resolutions only have short term effects. So, you may be asking what does this have to do with Vegemite?

Last night I started to scour the internet for "Maddison-Friendly" recipes, which is one big challenge. (To put it shortly, I'm currently on a diet that excludes gluten, fructose and lactose). Turning 20 this year, I decided it was time to get my big girl apron on and finally learn how to create food and not settle for the boring packaged stuff…Sort of.

Armed with Vegemite, cheese and gluten free puffed pastry, I decided I'd start small with a recipe for Vegemite-cheese swirls. It was so simple and quick that even a child could do it, plus it was all things we had in our cupboard. So naturally, it was a success! I'm unsure whether my parents would brave a tasting though. But I couldn't resist. As soon as they were out of the oven I couldn't wait to take the first bite and ignoring all rules to let them sit to cool I ate one. Delish! Though they tasted much better when I dipped them generously in to some Guacamole dip. Naughty!




 Is there any amateur recepies that you can recommend? Happy cooking! 

Bisous, bisous
MaddyBeautyLove
XxXx




No comments:

Post a Comment